Beata Alfoldi is a Shamanic Practitioner, teacher, workshop facilitator, healer, speaker, and see-er. She has an intuitive gift for assisting individuals through deep transformation. She holds private classes, sessions, workshops, and international retreats in Australia, Bali, Thailand, and Mexico. She created the Integral Woman program for the Awareness Insitute in Sydney and co-facilitated a transformational group journey to Peru where she lived and studied with various healers and shamans of the Amazon and the Andes.
Beata is passionate about inspiring others to find ways to live authentically with freedom and empowerment in life. She is a dear friend of mine, and I’m thrilled to have her on the show today. Join us! I’m sure you will find this conversation very moving and valuable.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Beata, at age 45, is childless, not by choice, but through the unexpected tragedy and shock of her son’s stillbirth four years ago.
- How stillbirth, and death/loss in general, are topics that people find difficult to address.
- How a life-changing event, like Beata’s loss, brings up personal feelings of guilt and challenges your basic belief system.
- Beata feels a soul-connection to her son, that assures her that death is not the end, but the beginning of a new cycle.
- Small rituals each day that helped Beata grieve and heal from the loss of her son.
- How the support of friends, who allowed her space for her healing, helped her get through the painful loss and how she, in turn, can help others in grief.
- Beata has insight and wisdom to help each of us be helpful in supporting those who are experiencing grief.
- Her experience as a Shamanic practitioner has given her a deeper understanding, compassion, and increased gratitude for life.
- How Beata finds ways to influence the lives of the children in her life, though she doesn’t have the opportunity to physically be with her son.
- How Beata aspires to set up a children’s charity in the near future, and already donates a percentage of her profits to help the lives of children.
“If we can set up more networks of grace, then we can build a better world where there is not ONE PERSON without access to clean water, food, and shelter.” Andrew Harvey
- Beata advises others who have experienced the loss of a child to take the time to grieve and then look for opportunities to serve others who are also healing.
- How Beata’s experience has liberated her from basic fears and intensified her appreciation for the sacredness of life.
Thanks for joining me for Beata’s touching story. I highly recommend her programs, workshops, and retreats. Learn more here at Wild Heart Awakening.
My hope is that Beata’s story will bring comfort and support. She’s a wonderful role model of how we can gracefully and gently navigate these extremely challenging and painful life experiences.
For more episodes of “Unclassified Woman” see here. Please subscribe and share this episode with any friends who are dealing with or have experienced similar situations of stillborn birth, miscarriage and loss. Thank you so much.