Welcome to Unclassified Woman and today’s episode features the very inspiring Azraella Raphael, a native of New Zealand, who is based in Sydney, Australia.
Azraella is an angelic healer and activator of angelic consciousness. She began her journey many years ago when seeking fulfilment in life in understanding why she’s here, what purpose she offers, and with asking herself, “How can I serve others?”
Azraella’s journey began when she activated her own angelic consciousness and connected to her higher-knowing self to bring through a different set of life skills, using healing and reading sessions to support herself and humanity with growth and evolution.
Azraella offers these sessions worldwide online, by phone, or in person, supporting those who have lost their way to align themselves to their highest path of potential purpose. Azraella also offers a range of healing and activation work in groups and is a mentor of the Divine University, offering happy life sessions, and provides charitable service to one of her deep loves that supports humanity: the Sirius Library project.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- It was personal choice that led to Azraella’s childfree life, even though she always thought she would eventually have children. “Through walking my path of my divine consciousness, I came to this conclusion.”
- Azraella’s divine path with two choices, the “crossroads”: she had the choice to become a divine healer OR become a family-maker. She has no regrets about the choices she’s made.
- Why she chose the path of bigger service to the planet, rather than service to her own children, and she gets to use her work to help women align to their higher purpose.
- The science of life is to love yourself and your purpose first and THEN love another, instead of thinking that finding a life partner is THE answer and will guarantee lasting fulfilment.
- A void and emptiness can eventually occur over time, when you keep yourself so busy with career and family, at the expense of focusing on any personal fulfilment.
- Why looking inward for answers goes against the cultural pressure we feel from society to follow the “normal” script for life and its purpose.
- Why it’s not impressed upon young people to look inward for their purpose, but to be constantly be distracted by the external.
- When Azraella experienced the deepest amount of hurt and pain in a relationship, but never became “desperate” to have a child.
- Having “the best of both worlds” occurs for Azraella as she enjoys a special relationship with her two nephews. “Not having children doesn’t mean that you don’t have children in your life.”
- The sudden loss of her sister last year catapulted her into a special mothering role for her nephews, being the bridge between them and the spirit world and their mother.
- Her role as aunt has changed, even though it’s a temporary change, but it’s one she couldn’t throw her full self into if she was mothering her own children at this time.
- Motherhood may be calling to you in a way much different than actually giving birth to your own children. We can ‘mother’ in many different ways, that we hadn’t foreseen.
- Why there are many paths to fulfilment, and sometimes we don’t know what lies ahead or how circumstances may be working out for our good, even though it may not seem that way at the time.
- Azraella expresses herself creatively constantly, creating her healing programs and workshops. “I’m in constant creation mode.”
If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help more women access these stories, then please subscribe and leave us a review or rating on Itunes.