Do you dream of having a life where you are assisting others to create a life of their dreams? You are in the right place. Read on!
Check out my audio interview with Julie Parker, Founder of the Beautiful You Coaching Academy aka The Best Life Coach Training In The World, who just may answer some of the questions you have!
The 2016 courses all SOLD OUT and there are only a few spots left in 2017.
Download interview audio by clicking here. Grab a cuppa or a vino and make yourself comfortable.
Some of the topics we discussed:
- The differences between coaching and counselling;
- How and why Julie became a coach;
- The challenges and most rewarding parts of coaching;
- How to transition from your ‘day job’ to a coaching business and much more!
I first came across the coaching industry in 2000 when I read an article by a lady called Sarah McIntyre, who was offering a complimentary life coaching session. I was intrigued as I had never heard of it before. This resulted in me having a couple of coaching series, that were literally life changing. Coaching and being coached can be profound!
The powerful questions she asked me made me look at my life differently and pushed me out of my comfort zone.
I will always hold a special place in my heart for this woman who appeared at a pivotal moment where I was evaluating my life. There are magical moments when synchronicity steps in and brings those special people who we need to connect with as they have something important to share.
The right life coach can be the person that reminds you of your gifts and helps you share them #lifecoach #michellemariemcgrath Click To Tweet
For me, coaching was a logical addition to my tool kit with my professional healing background, including my Womb Awakening work and natural therapies experience.
When Julie Parker announced that she was creating the Beautiful You Coaching Academy for heart-centred coaches, I knew that was the course for me. I felt the big ‘YES’ in my body. Have you had those times where you just know that something is right and you don’t need to analyse it?
People were starting to regularly ask me if I offered one-on-one work on Skype and I’d had a break from it for a while. I was fortunate to have experienced a coaching series with Julie a few years prior and I had been reminded of the power of coaching. Julie’s grounded and level-headed approach, combined with business savvy and loving kindness hit just the right note for me. These qualities are also why she’s created such a successful business.
I signed up for 6 months of learning and growth in an intimate group of coaches, who all shared this inspiring experience. It was beautiful to witness each coach’s business unfolding. It was also lovely to connect with other coaches around the globe.
Throughout this experience I also had the opportunity to be a part of coaching panel in New York in June 2015 discussing coaching niches. I would NEVER have had this beautiful opportunity if I hadn’t signed up to this course.
If you are keen to hear how I manifested my New York experience by following the signs then check out this post here.
Having a coaching buddy is also a beautiful benefit and I was fortunate to be paired with my gorgeous friend, Amanda Rootsey, Gentle Living Coach.
What are the benefits of working with a coach? See here.
The Beautiful You Coaching Academy Course covers topics such as :-
- Being coachable (as a coach);
- having a beginner’s mindset;
- qualities and values of a heart-centred coach;
- owning your ‘onlyness’ (really owning ALL parts of you and what you have to offer);
- your passion and purpose as a coach;
- the skills and life experience you bring to your work as a coach;
- communication styles; embracing authentic self-promotion;
- building self-confidence;
- creating a coaching agreement;
- creating the ideal workspace for you;
- feeling-based goals;
- creating a vision and celebrating progress and each step along the way;
- the pillars of your business;
- dealing with challenges that can arise;
- group coaching and group dynamics;
- ecourses and personal branding;
- different tools to bring to your coaching practice;
- money and mindset; client attraction etc.
This is a brief overview of some of the topics covered. It’s a wonderful self-development course that is highly enjoyable. No surprise that so many resonate with the loving intention behind the creation and execution of this wonderful training program.
Do you want to be part of a heart-centred global community, make new friends around the world and embark on a new love-filled path? Then you are in right place. Check out the Beautiful You Coaching Academy here.
I am a proud affiliate for the course. If you sign up through my referral link I will gift you my 2017 special bonus package.
1) A Skype call before you start the course to pick my heart and brain about anything you like.
2) A Womb Awakening Session with me towards the end of your course to dive deep into your gifts, celebrate you and your journey.
3) A Self-love bumper gift pack at the start of your course which comprises:
“Love & Oneness” book – a compilation of uplifting chapters including one from myself and inspirational luminaries such as Marianne Williamson and Danielle Laporte.
1 x I heart my life organic roll-on perfume range,
Self-love Alchemical oil, Self-love Cards and self-love meditation
Check out the Beautiful You Coaching Academy here. Any questions or clarifications needed, drop me a line through my contact form.
I’m so excited to see you make your dreams come true by assisting others to create their dream life! You won’t regret it!